How to Evolve Weapons, Heros & Traps in Fortnite
Evolving your weapons in Fortnite is one of the inevitable aspects of the gameplay, and you are to get into it when playing.
The player can use repair benches to restore the full durability of their weapons by spending materials such as ores and crystals. Unlike the vending machines, these can be used endlessly by everyone on your team.
Before you get into evolving the weapons of your heroes as well as the traps in Fortnite, be sure to consult the best weapons:
- King of rats
- Package bus
- Mercury Light Machine Gun and Candy Corn Light Machine Gun
- Pain relief train and floor scrubber
- Bane of the Storm King.
So, considering the list above, you may guess that Fortnite possesses lots of weapons to be evolved at their disposal.
Evolving Weapons in Fortnite
To evolve the weapons in the game, you are supposed to craft weapons in Fortnite Save the World. Thus, let us review how you can do that:
- You will see the resources needed to craft the weapon on the left
- Click the “Craft” button at the bottom of the screen or press the “C” letter on your keyboard to craft the weapon, ammo, or trap
- After a brief pause, the item will be adjusted to your inventory, and you can equip it from there.
One of the other perks to be aware of is the power level increment inFortnite’s Save the World. As a result, there are a couple of ways to accomplish it:
- Place survivors in your survivor squads
- Buy and unlock some strong nodes in the skill tree
- Upgrade and evolve your main character
- Place bonus support and tactical squad heroes in your squad
- Invite powerful friends to join your group.
Evolving any weapon to the next level is possible in the Fortnite game, thanks to the Upgrade Bench. This feature has been introduced since Season 1 of Chapter 2 of the game. It allows players to upgrade their weapons for materials.
Unfortunately, the machine is a bit slow, and it takes several seconds for each upgrade. Coincidentally, an enemy arrives at this point and kills you.
Fortunately, there is a magnificent technique for improving the stuff much faster and no more switching from an epic to a legendary assault rifle (abbreviated to AR in the game) while waiting for more than 10 seconds.
While standing at the Upgrade Bench and holding down the “Interaction” button, you will initiate with a lower-level weapon to boost your higher-level weapons.
For example, if your gear consists of a Rare Shotgun and Epic AR, start by upgrading the Shotgun.
The load time is shorter to change from the levels
- From “Common” to “Unusual”
- From “Unusual” to “Rare”
- From “Rare” to “Epic”
- From “Epic” to “Legendary.”
You need to wait until the last moment before quickly switching to your next-level weapon—your AR in this case.
If you execute this swap at the perfect time, your Epic AR will transform into Legendary in just seconds.
In fact, this method is up to 12 seconds faster. Upgrading from “Epic” to “Legendary” will still utilize the same amount of building materials, but you would have your weapon upgraded just in seconds.
If you wonder whether you can repair the Fortnite weapons, you should go through the passage below.
The Fortnite weapons have durability, so you better know how to get them repaired if you plan to survive. Unfortunately, your options for keeping this weapon are quite limited, as there is currently no way to repair weapons in Fortnite.