1. General Terms
1.1. Identification Data – your first name, last name, and date of birth.
1.2. Contact Details – your e-mail address, phone number.
1.4. Administration – Gamblerkey.com.
1.5. All the data, which were left by users at the website, can be used by the Administration. The Administration is allowed to collect, record, organize, correct, store, adapt, change, use, and delete these data.
2. What Information Are You Processing?
2.1. The Administration has the right to process your personal data indicated belove:
- Identification Data;
- Contact Details.
3. What Are the Purposes of the Policy?
3.1. The Administration has the right to process your identification data in the following ways only:
- Fulfillment of the obligations of the Administration, indicated in the agreement, concluded between the Administration and you or the third-party person on whose behalf you are going to visit the website;
- Verification of the legitimacy of your login;
- Fulfillment of the obligations, emerging for the Administration due to any relevant legal acts and regulations.
3.2. The Administration has the right to process your Contact Detail in the following ways only:
- To get in touch with you in case of any changes relative to the date and location of the event, as well as any other organizational issues linked to the ongoing Event;
- To inform you about any other facts that you should know;
- To send you newsletters and other ads about the products and services.
3.3. The Administration has the right to use photos and audio-visual records, where you are captured, for the marketing purpose only (creating brochures, ad video, etc.). For example, to promote the event, which was organized by the Administration, or the other products or services of the company. The list includes the right of the Administration to use your identification and personal data (mentioned in paragraph 2.1.) for marketing purposes in the case when you have agreed to have an interview with the Administration. According to this statement, you are agreed that you have no right to pretend for any reward or compensations for using your data.
3.4. Pay attention! If you give consent to access your account to a third-party person, then he/she will have the access to your identification and personal data, the storage in the database of the Administration.
4. How Long Will You Keep My Data?
4.1. The Administration has the right to process your personal data for three years.
5. What Are My Rights?
5.1. You have the following rights in connection with the processing of your personal data:
- The right to access your personal data;
- The right to change and correct your personal data when they were incorrect;
- The right to be deleted from the system. The Administration can delete your personal data in the following cases:
- Your personal data are not more in need for indicated above purposes;
- You withdraw this agreement on the data processing;
- The Administration uses your data illegally;
- Your personal data should be wiped out from the system to fulfill legal obligations by the Administration.
- The right to restrict data processing, but in the following cases:
- You deny the accuracy of the processing data;
- The data processing is illegal;
- The Administration does not need your personal data anymore for these purposes.
- The right to data portability. In a nutshell, the right to get your data, which the Administration processes with the use of technical tools (storing in a digital catalog and so on) in a structured machine-readable form.
6. Who Is Responsible for Protecting My Data?
6.1. The European Union did not assert the decision that all countries mentioned above provide a good level of protection of your personal data. But also, the European legal system has no guarantee for such data processing.
However, the Administration takes full responsibility for your data processing conducted by these organizations and guarantees that these organizations will process your personal data according to the conditions of this agreement and assure strict personal data confidentiality.
Please, pay attention that the consent is required for the Administration, and you do not need to give this consent.
By signing up for this document, you are agreed to the described above terms and conditions of your data processing by the Administration and give your consent to communicate your data to the organizations indicated in paragraph 6.1.